Sunday 4 November 2012

Day 139 - “It’s a lifestyle – train like there’s no finish line.”

I hope you all survived HALLOWEEN!   

No candy for me!  

I was CLEAN!


The first of November (weigh in day).     Last weigh in date was October 1, 2012

body fat percentage is down one full percentage from last month!  
down 3 inches 
3 pounds of FAT!!!!    

I am really stepping it up with my workouts with Jared!    I am lifting a lot more weight and I can really see the change!  


HOWEVER!!!                       

Rome was not built in a day... 


Nutrition and rest play an equally important part with respect to workouts

Bodybuilding is a sport of patience! 

Look this is a long term "thing" it's not a diet, it's not a fitness routine, this is the rest of your life.



Yesterday I attended the OPA Ottawa Championships.    It was awesome!  I loved every minute of it!.     I went by myself; sat and watched and tried to figure out what the judges were looking for!  I was there from 10am to 3pm!  

Congrats to all the competitors!      Here are the Overall Winners!  WOW...




Going to get my Christmas present.  My fabulous husband is buying me a Vitamix for Christmas!  I am getting it early!!!  yipppeee!!!!

The Vitamix Total Nutrition Center (formerly the 5200) - high performance kitchen appliance helps you prepare healthy meals.   I can't wait to make my first smoothie!!!   



TIP:  Key word is Potassium

Two reasons Coconut water is all the rage.  One cup has 50 percent more potassium than a banana and just 46 calories.   first person to email me the word potassium WINS a prize.

1 comment:

  1. Is coconut water an ingredient in one of the smoothies then?

    ReplyDelete