Saturday 24 November 2012

DAY 159 - accept challenges, so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory.


 www.nationalcapitalfitday.com

National Capital Fit Day  -  28 weeks, 6 days and 8 hours until I compete in as a Figure Competitor!


I saw this photo on Facebook.  I thought it was funny as I do both, I am a Zumba instructor and I LIFT.  Gotta love dancing.  Awesome cardio workout!


Jared is switching up my workout routine this week.  I am bulking up and gaining more muscle mass.     




Are you starting to get all the invites to Christmas parties?  
I am, and I am going to all of them. 
I am NOT stopping myself from going out to dinners, events, parties etc...just cause I eat clean!   I am practicing self control!   I can make proper food choices when I am out.    (I will have a backup plan... which is a purse, filled with almonds, apples slices, celery sticks....etc just in case)  I will politely pass on the cheese cake and goodies!!  I will have a large glass of water with lemons!    Another good idea is to STAY out of the kitchen.     

PLEASE REMEMBER!!!!
All diet sodas contain fructose, which cannot be broken down into energy, and is therefore stored as fat in the body!   Do yourself a favour.... STOP drinking pop....















No comments:

Post a Comment