Monday, 8 October 2012

Day 112 - Columbus traveled the world in a sailboat. ...and you can't get to the gym?



Happy Thanksgiving! Happy Leftover day!

Simmering on my stove is a pot of homemade turkey and vegetable soup!   2 cups 119 calories!  stocked full of yummy veggies!

Let's dance away those holiday calories, join me this Thursday for a ZUMBA class.  1pm Queen Street Goodlife.  If you go full out...you can burn 550 calories!

The key to losing weight, gaining muscle and getting healthier is 80% diet and 20% exercise.

MOVE your body. Doesn't matter how. run. walk. swim. bike. yoga. gym. dance. MOVE.
EAT some vegetables. spinach. carrots. beets. broccoli. kale. All day long.

Have a goal, go after it!   Plan your day to succeed. 

 

“Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes; but no plans.” 



Humour:  I got kicked out of ballet class because I pulled a groin muscle. It wasn't mine.     Rita Rudner

My weekend workouts: 

Saturday, Sunday and Monday  30 minutes of interval training on the elliptical machine.  
Sunday:  body stretches, shoulder rehab stretches and weights, push ups,  medicine ball twists and  tucks,
Monday: Today had company, my friend Cathy came with me.  It is great, we chatted and did cardio! followed by, medicine ball toss's push ups and sit ups.

Heather's FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN  -  stay tuned for details.  

Anne from Avon is sponsoring me with products from Avon. 

I will be using ANEW GENICS EYE TREATMENT.   I am a firm believer in face cream.  As I have been reducing in weight, I noticed my area around my eyes need to be firmer.  I am trying this product from Avon.  I am looking forward to the results of younger looking skin.


AVON calling:  Call Anne on 613-258-3806 to place your order or email me at baashunt@sympatico.ca.  

No brochure??  No problem…check out Anne's online brochure by clicking the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment