Wednesday 5 September 2012

Day 79 - STRONG is the new skinny!

 NO TO SUGAR!!













STAYING FOCUSED

FOCUS on eating clean.
(And saying NO politely to those who try to get me to eat! Seriously... No Thank you!)

FOCUS on commitment to achieve my goals.

FOCUS on working out, lifting weights, proper technique

FOCUS on cardio workouts

FOCUS on staying POSITIVE

FOCUS on hard Work
FOCUS on success.
FOCUS on Me!
I don't want to sound self centred, but in order to achieve my goals I have to be FOCUSED. (Sorry, if you think that is selfish).

My work outs with my trainer Jared are coming along very well.   I have a lot of hard work ahead of me. 
This is the final weekend of my Dragon Boat season.  The last regatta of the season is in Carleton Place, Ontario this Saturday.   I am looking forward to it.  However, sad to have the season end! 

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment