Wednesday 12 September 2012

Day 86 - Don't just go through the motions of your workout. Give it 100%!




There is so much to learn!  I am reading blogs, books, FB pages, websites, health magazines, talking with others who are eating clean and are either body builders or figure compeitiors.  Wow...I never thought I would enjoy something so much.

I had a kickass training session with Jared this morning.  I am really starting to feel/see the difference in my body.  I feel so much stronger.    I

I am stopping on my way home at Chapters to buy another Tosca Reno book (book two - has lots of clean recipes) and also my Oxygen Magazine.

HEY FRIENDS....I need more followers.  PLEASE pass on my blog link to your friends and ask them to follow me!  THANKS!  CLICK THE LINK THAT SAYS  Join this site

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment