Thursday 6 September 2012

Day 80 - Stop blaming the dryer - 'Stupid dryer always shrinks them'

STRONG is the new skinny!     I have always wanted to be thin, skinny and healthy
But now my focus is on being strong, healthy and FIT.

I am so pumped, I love my training sessions and can already see the difference in my body.  I have a long way to go to transform into a FIGURE competitior, but I am feeling it.  Today is day 80 and I am feeling STRONGER everyday.

This weeks work out routines are:

Tuesday:
Squats
static lunges
leg extensions
shoulder press
triceps pull downs
dips

Wednesday:
dead lifts
wide grip lat pull downs
close grip pull ups
single leg, leg curls
bent over cable rows
seated cable curls


Thursday:
Rope glut activation
Rotator cuff external rotation
wall rotator pushes
rhomboid activation
V ups with twist (medicine ball in in hands)
line leg raises with a pulse (pushing hips up)
speed obliques

 

No comments:

Post a Comment