Sunday 9 September 2012

Day 83 - Eat WISE, Drop a SIZE!



I just celebrated my 52nd birthday!  OMG....  52.  wow...that is hard to believe! HOWEVER, I have never felt better in my life!  I feel strong and in control!  I absolutely LOVE going to the gym.  I love the feeling after a good work out!   

Had some fun at the Prescott hotel with family and friends!  There was about 40 of us...the meatball sandwiches, pizza and quarts of beer were flowing!     Birthday cake was served and I think everyone had fun.    (p.s. I enjoyed my sandwich and small piece of birthday cake...but that was a treat and now I am FULL ON eating clean again). I am focused!
THANK YOU! 








Yesterday was my final day of Dragon Boat paddling for the season.  Mother nature did not cooperate at all!  It poured RAIN (and a hard rain), thunder and lightning all day!  We got one race in!   Here I am sitting under an umbrella in a tent that is now leaking from so much rain.   We were waiting to see if the rain would let up to race again.  Mother nature won!   I am soaked here! 



I have been reading my new book The Eat-Clean Diet Recharged.  I am really enjoying it! 

My work out this morning was:

kettlebell swings
forward lunges,
single leg squats
inner and outer abductor,
Dumbbell flat bench
Cable Fly
Wood chops
pushups
Rhomboid squeezes
TVA action
medicine ball twists
sit ups

No comments:

Post a Comment