Monday 16 July 2012

Day 28 - A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.

Another weekend is over and boy was it  hectic with 3 birthday parties to attend.  That meant 3 birthday cakes that I avoided.  Not as hard as I thought it would be.    


I find myself constantly searching through "figure competitor" websites looking for tricks of the trade; reading blogs and bodybuilding websites; and reading about so many others who have taken the journey from fat to fit.   I am determined to make this happen.   I am prepared mentally, physically and ready for the challenge! 



Workout homework completed:
Skip circuit - Saturday
chest and triceps Sunday
back and biceps  Monday



Accountability 
Every Tuesday  I weigh in, take measurements and find out how much body fat I have lost and how much muscle I have gained.    Chris has been keeping track of my progress.  (by the way...the only person in the world that knows my stats)  


Tomorrow I will post my results starting from week 1.


Heather






No comments:

Post a Comment