Saturday 14 July 2012

Day 26 of my 365 days of transformation - Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

It is Saturday morning and I am up and ready to meet my friends Karyn and Mike at GoodLife Queensview for a skip circuit class.   Skip circuit is where you jump rope for a minute – then do some strength training – back and forth every minute for an hour.    The instructor is Nadia and she is AWESOME!  She was correcting my technique.  Technique is KEY so you can avoid injury.    It was a killer workout. 


Chris has my workouts planned and I have to do circuit training once a week so, I'll be doing skip every Saturday morning.  

 "if it was easy....everyone would do it"  my friend Karyn says....half way through the class.      

This photo is Chris my trainer at GoodLife Queen Street. 





I use a fitness tracker called http://www.myfitnesspal.com/  
I track food, water and exercise with this tool.  It is free and I have an app on my iphone.

I am a beginner blogger so I need to learn how to add fun stuff to my blog.  I'm going to ask my coop student that worked in my office last term to help me out.  You know what they say....if you don't know how to do something ask a teenager!!!  tee hee.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment