Wednesday 8 August 2012

Day 51 - Cause working out just feels so much better than sitting around all day!

Like in life things change.....and so they do at the gym as well.  My Trainer Chris has taken a new job as a physiotherapist. This is good news for him....I am happy he starts a new career.

So now  I have a new trainer his name is Jared.   Jared has experience in preparing his clients for Figure competitions.   I have my first workout with Jared on Friday.   I am looking forward to the new challenge.

Today's workout:

15 minute Warm-up on the rowing machine

Up right rows - 30lbs x 12 reps x 3 sets
Lateral raises - 10lbs x 12 reps x 3 sets
Shoulder press - 20lbs x 12 reps x 3 sets
Shrugs - 40lbs x 12 reps x 3 sets
medicine ball twists (15lbs ball) 30 twists x 3 sets

30 minute bike ride.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment