Wednesday 15 August 2012

Day 58 - Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.



Trigger Point foam
 

 My range of motion in my left knee is still not up to its potential.        I have scar tissue build up in the back of my knee; by using the Trigger Point's exclusive DistrodensityTM Foam it will release tight muscles followed by daily stretching exercises should help my range of motion. 

 I am loving my workouts with Jared.  His workouts are awesome.  

Todays workout is:  
deadlifts lat
pull downs
stability ball russian twist

Step 1: Start on your back with your shoulder blades centered on the stability ball, keeping a strong bridge
Step 2: While keeping your hips up and your core tight, roll over onto your shoulder and contract your obliques. Step 3: Return to the starting position and repeat the action going the opposite way.

single leg hambstring curl
lat rows
ab crunch  


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment