Monday 13 August 2012

Day 56 - The pain of exercise is far less than the pain of regret.

  
Looks like this is going to be a crazy week.   

Yvan and I will be Celebrating 16 years of marriage on August 16th, 2012. 

Working all week (except Friday).....Workout with Jared on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.    Dragon Boat practice on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.  I teach a Zumba class on Thursday at 1pm (Queen Street Goodlife).  

RCC dragon boat regatta on Saturday with an early morning start.....  and going to watch Yvan's band play fabulous music on Saturday night.   

------------------------

Today started off with a great workout with my trainer Jared!   My workout consists of two mini circuits.
  1. single leg squats
  2. cable bench press
  3. Bicycle Kicks for my abs
Lie on your back with your knees at chest level and your arms flat on the floor.
Alternate extending your legs by extending one leg out straight and as you bring it in extend the other leg out SLOWLY with control.   keeping my  back flat.

rest and repeat x 3
  1. arnold press
  2. tricep dips
  3. V ups (aka Pike crunch) with a twist for abs (medicine ball in hand)
Lie on your back on a mat with your arms in front of you holding a medicine ball. Exhale and pull your torso and legs off the floor simultaneously, keeping your legs straight. Lift your legs until they are at a 45-degree angle with the floor. then power pull up into a sitting postion bringing your legs in and do a medicine ball twist left and right.   
 
rest and repeat x 3
followed by PLANKS  I think  my favorite exercise is for the ABS.    I want SIX PACK ABS....   it will come!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment