Friday 10 August 2012

Day 53 - This isn't sweat. It's liquid awesome.

 I am going to try this protein shake:

PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY PROTEIN SHAKE RECIPE!! ENJOY!
1 cup ice
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 scoop whey protein powder
1/4 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
1 tbsp. sugar-free jelly
Cinnamon
1.5 tbsp. natural peanut butter

I am reading so many bodybuilding blogs, facebook pages, magazines and websites!  so much to learn!!!   I am excited for my first training session tomorrow with JARED my new trainer.  Photos coming!   Today I did Chest and Triceps   DB Flat Bench 25lbs  x 12 reps x 3 sets DB Incline 15lbs x 12 reps x 3 sets   cable Flys 20lbs x 12 reps x 3 sets Dips on the bench  - body weight x 12 reps x 3 sets   Mini Circuit  -  3 sets of   Skull crushers 37.5lbs x 12 reps  Leg toe touches x 20 reps Wood chops 40lbs x 12 reps 15lbs medicine ball twists x 30 reps   followed up by a 20 minute bike ride   Heather.

No comments:

Post a Comment